Certified Financial Planning ®
The CFP® certification is the preeminent mark of distinction in the field of Financial Planning. Finding a training solution to help you achieve that designation that is best suited to your lifestyle and individual learning style has never been easier.
Classroom or Online Options
If a traditional classroom setting is your preferred learning style, our interactive classroom sessions, led by a team of qualified industry experts, may be the solution you are looking for. We have helped hundreds of professionals from various sectors within the financial services industry achieve their goal of CFP® certification. Classroom materials and presentations address the essential topics you need to acquire for success on the exam. Our Online program offers many features including:
- An accelerated 7 ½ week interactive format for each program topic
- Assessment with immediate progress reports
- Discussion boards and live webinar conferences
- Self-paced training that allows you to study on your schedule
Or perhaps you should consider a blended solution combining the best of the traditional classroom and the online curriculum. We can help design a program that works for you.
This course introduces students to risk management and insurance decisions in personal financial planning. Topics include insurance for life, health, disability, property &liability risks, as well as annuities, group insurance, and long term care.
This course provides a survey and examination of the various investment vehicles and markets. The elements of investment risk, and the quantitative measurement of risk, are examined in the context of the modern portfolio and pricing theories and investment strategies.
Income Tax Planning
Provisions of the Income tax code as it relates to individuals, couples, and families within the financial planning context are studied. Current issues in tax accounting and tax planning are also covered. Focus is applied to integration of tax issues and implications within the framework of a comprehensive financial plan.
Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits
This course provides consideration of the various alternatives available to the individual in planning and saving toward retirement. Study of the individual and employee-sponsored retirement programs and employee benefits, including the tax benefits as provided by the tax code, and of public plans such as Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare.
A practical understanding of the federal estate and gift tax code, and its application in the personal estate planning context, is developed. Study of the probate process, wills, trusts, property ownership forms, charitable transfers, and business transfers, and the applicable tax implications, provides a basis from which to formulate an estate plan within the framework of a comprehensive personal financial plan.
Financial Planning Case Study and Capstone
Participants gain additional expertise in integrating the knowledge and skills mastered in the previous financial planning courses in the curriculum. Students learn to synthesize a comprehensive plan-of-action based on the full picture of the client’s financial situation.
CFP® Exam Review:
Prepare to become a Certified Financial Planning Professional by a team of trained instructors who lead the review in a highly interactive format who can get maximize your readiness for the demanding national exam. Included in your Bryant & Stratton CFP® Exam Review program tuition:
- Study Guide that includes information on how to plan your study, CFP® Exam format, time-value of money, and sample cases
- Pre-Study Lectures – 25 hours accessible online
- Pre-Study Workbooks featuring outlines and sample questions
- “Handout Book” including classroom Powerpoint slides
- 1000+ Online Test Bank Questions
- Live Dalton instructors available to answer questions online at scheduled times
- Pre-Review Exam Readiness Assessment-taken before the CFP® Review Course, assessing your knowledge of critical material to determine your level of Exam preparedness
- Post Review Questions & Answers – scheduled Q & A times online with instructors approximately 1-2 weeks before the Exam
Online Review Class for the CFP® Certification Examination
In partnership with Kier we offer 32 hours of review for this difficult national CFP® exam. The CFP® Certification Examination is one of the most difficult examinations in the financial services industry. Get the benefits of a class without the costs and hassle? Our online review class is your answer!
Highlights of the program include:
- 24/7 access
- No travel expenses
- Includes text, audio, interactive exercises
- Updated 3 times a year to reflect new laws for each examination
- Weekly phone conferences with our instructors
- MP3 download of the audio portion
To get started visit: http://www.keirpartners.com/us/partners/bsc/